Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification out, Apply online for 3115 Apprentice Posts
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway (ER), Kolkata has released the notification and invites online application for the Recruitment of 3115 Apprentices in the various divisions and Workshops under the Eastern Railway (ER). Eligible candidates can check more details on Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 from the page given below.
- Date of publication of notification on website 12/09/2023
- Opening date of online application 27/09/2023
- Closing date of online application 26/10/2023
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 440 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187 Posts
- Malda Division – 138 Posts
- Asansol Workshop – 412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667 Posts
- Total – 3,115 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cut-off date for receiving application)
Upper Age Limit
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria
- Follow the below-given steps to apply online for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the RRC ER Official Website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Railway RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link.
- Go for Online Registration directed for the apprentice posts.
- Fill out your application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Cross-check all the details carefully and proceed with the application fee payment.
- Submit the RRC ER Recruitment 2023 Application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
- The Application Fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates)
- The Payment of Fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with an online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form.
- Selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of data/details filled up by candidates in the online application form
- The formula given below in Para 5 iii will be followed for determining the merit. If any candidate fills up wrong details, then his/her candidature will be cancelled as soon as the discrepancy comes in the notice of Railway Administration.
- The Select list for Document Verification (DV) will be on the basis of average of marks in the Matriculation and ITI
- The formula given below in para 5 iii will be followed for determining the merit. Merit list will be prepared trade/unit/community wise
- Candidate must note that no centralized merit list will be formed
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website