Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
DSSSB AE Recruitment 2022 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the notifications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Engineer (Electrical), against Post Code 803/22 and 804/22 respectively, on its website for which online application link will be available from 10th January 2022 on dsssbonline.nic.in
This recruitment will fill up 161 posts in the organization. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
DSSSB AE Recruitment 2022
- Name of Authority: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Name of Posts: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 161 Posts
- Notification Release Date: 03rd January 2022
- Online Application Begins: 10th January 2022
- Online Application ends: 09th February 2022
- Tier 1 Exam Date: March 2022
Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 151
- UR – 64
- EWS – 17
- OBC – 43
- SC – 18
- ST – 09
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC) – 38 Posts
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation (South DMC) – 1 Post
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (East DMC) – 39 Posts
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) – 43 Posts
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB) – 30 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10
- UR – 9
- OBC – 1
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC) – 5 Posts
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (East DMC) – 5 Posts
DSSSB AR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age limit for Assistant Engineer vacancy is 18 years to 30 years, and for Assistant Law Officer/Legal Assistant age limit is 18 years to 27 years is mandatory to apply
- For Assistant Law Officer/Legal Assistant: Candidate should have Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent. One year experience as a Legal Practitioner or one year experience in legal work in a Government Department /Autonomous Bodies /PSU and Working knowledge in Hindi is needed OR Degree in Law from a Recognized University or equivalent. Two years experience as Legal Practitioner or Two years experience of legal work in Govt. Deptt./Semi govt./Autonomously Statutory Organization is needed.
- For Assistant Engineer: Candidate should have Degree in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent is mandatory and should have two years professional experience is needed.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the engineering post announced under DSSSB AE Recruitment 2022 can apply online from 10th January 2022 till 09th February 2022 through
- The direct link given below to apply for DSSSB AE Recruitment 2022 will be active once it is active on the official website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC / EWS Candidates and No Fees for SC / ST / PH / Women / Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800+ Grade Pay 4200
- DSSSB will conduct Two Tier Exam i.e. Tier-I & Tier-II for the post of Assistant Engineer. Tier-I examination is only qualifying in nature and used for short listing only
- Further selection will be made on the basis of merit/marks obtained in Tier-II exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website