DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 61 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts, Apply now
DRDO TBRL Appren Recruitment – Defence Research and Development Organization, Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) Chandigarh has invited applications for the recruitment of 61 Apprentice under the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961. Ballistics Research Laboratory
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DRDO TBRL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 20th December 2021.
- Draughtsman (Civil) 01
- Mechanic Mechatronics 01
- Instrument Mechanic 02
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System
- Mechanic (Embedded Systems and PLC)
- Architectural Assistant (Civil)- 01
- Housekeeper – 01
- Machinist 04
- Turner 03
- Carpenter- 3
- Electrician- 08
- Electronics Mechanic- 08
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) -02
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-06
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic -02
- Computer Operator and Programming Be Assistant (COPA)-03
- Digital Photographer- 03
- Secretarial Assistant -03
- Stenographer (Hindi)-01
DRDO TBRL Appren Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25th November 2021
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 20th December 2021
DRDO TBRL Appren Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Trade Apprentice: 10th Standard pass with ITI certificate in following mentioned trade from a Govt. recognized university/institution
DRDO TBRL Appren Recruitment Application Procedure 2022
- Interested and eligible persons can apply for DRDO -Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed application format.
- Candidates will have to apply through NAPS portal i.e. apprenticeship india.org. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on the portal.
- After applying at above mentioned portal, candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/certificates (10″ Class Marksheet, ITI Pass Certificate & Marksheet, Caste Certificate (if applicable), ID Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through email to [email protected].
- Selection will be done as per performance in Merit Basis
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website