DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification (out) for 116 Graduate, Technician (Diploma) & Trade Apprentice
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for Apprenticeship at its Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha
The application forms will be available on the official website of DRDO and the registration for the same can be done from November 01 to November 15, 2021.
- Graduate Apprentice – 50
- Trade Apprentice – 26
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 40
- Total No. Vacancies: 116 Posts
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Application form: November 1, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: November 15, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma degrees, if one wants to register at mhrdnats.gov.in and ITT. The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B. Com/IL.T.I degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) can apply
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular applicants are eligible
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Online application process will start on RAC website https://rac.gov.in) from 01st November 2021 (9:00 AM) to 15th November 2021 (upto 05:30 PM).
- Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in by uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the percentage of marks secured by candidates at essential qualification level or personal interview through video conferencing (virtual) mode for shortlisted candidates only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website