Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification out for 5967 Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 – Chhattisgarh Police Department has invited online applications for 5967 Constables (Aarkashi) – GD/ Trade/ Driver vacancies through a direct recruitment drive. The CG Police Constable online registration process is going to be commenced from 20th October 2023 onwards. Candidates can check the post below for details of CG Police Constable Recruitment 2023 such as important dates, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc.
CG Police Constable Recruitment 2023- Details
- Department: Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Posts: Constable (GD/ Trade/ Driver)
- Job Location: Chattisgarh
- Raipur – 559
- Bhatapara – 98
- Dhamtari – 108
- Gariyaband – 186
- Mahasumand – 92
- PTS, Mana, Raipur – 20
- Rail Raipur – 181
- Police Academy, Chandkhuri – 22
- MT Pool, Police Headquarters, Raipur – 48
- Durg – 332
- Balod – 128
- Bemetara – 110
- Rajnandgaon – 160
- Kabirdham – 120
- Ambagarh Chauki – 228
- Kheragarh – 82
- PTS Rajnandgaon – 20
- Bilaspur – 168
- Mungeli – 139
- Raigarh – 124
- Champa – 28
- Sakti – 101
- Korba – 177
- Gaurela – 42
- Bilaigarh – 116
- Jashpur – 106
- Sarjuga – 79
- Koriya – 37
- Balrampur – 259
- Surajpur – 144
- Bharatpur – 106
- PTS Mainpat – 39
- Bastar – 365
- Kondagaon – 104
- Kanker – 133
- Dantewada – 73
- Narayangarh – 477
- Sukma – 139
- Bijapur – 390
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5967 Posts
- CG Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification: 04th October 2023
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 20th October 2023 (10 am)
- Last Date for Online registration: 30th November 2023 (11.59 pm)
- CG Police Constable Admit Card 2023: To be Notified
- Candidates must fulfill the CG Police Constable eligibility criteria listed below to get selected for the CG Police Constable Vacancy 2023. These eligibility details in terms of age limit, qualification, etc. mentioned below.
- The Candidates who have passed 12th from a recognised Board are eligible to apply (Refer the notification given below for the post wise qualification details)
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023)
- The Age limit fixed to the post of 5,967 Police Constable in Chhattisgarh Police Department, As on 1st January 2023, Age relaxation as per rules,
- Min – 18 years
- Max – 28 years
- Candidates are required to submit the online application for 5,967 Police Constable in Chhattisgarh Police Department
Instruction to Apply
- To access the official website of Chhattisgarh Police, type “cgpolice.gov.in” in your web browser’s address bar and press Enter.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Notice” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Once you’re there, search for Police Constable Recruitment 2023 and click on it to access the detailed notification.
- Carefully review the official notification to ensure you meet eligibility criteria, understand the application process, important dates, and additional information.
- After reviewing the notification, click on the “Apply Online” or “Apply Now” link provided in the notification.
- Then, complete the online application form by entering your personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents, photograph and signature as per specified format and pay the application fee online.
- Make the payment ‘online’ through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card. The SC/ST categories will have to pay the application fee of Rs.125/-
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST – Rs.125/-
- Candidates eligible for various posts through CG Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be selected through the following stages.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Document Verification, Trade Test (for Driver/ Trade Posts)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- This designation translates to a monthly remuneration of Rs.19,500. This figure represents the base salary for other allowances and benefits.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website