BSNL Invites Online Application for 10 Diploma Apprentice Posts, Apply Now
BSNL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released a notification for recruitment to the Post of Diploma Apprentice in Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital – Uttarakhand
Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20th January 2022
- Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Post Details: Diploma Apprentice
- Job Location: Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital- Uttarakhand
- Dehradun – 04 Posts
- Haridwar – 03 Posts
- Nainital – 03 Posts
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06th January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th January 2022
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed their Diploma course in Engineering/ Technology field recognized by AICTE or GOI (passed out during 2019/2020 & 2021)
- Pass out of diploma course in Engineering/ Technology field (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology) recognized by AICTE or GOI (passed out during 2019/2020 & 2021)
- Maximum age should be 25 years or less on 31/12/2021
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates is as per government provisions /rules.
- Monthly Stipend Rs.8000/- per month per apprentice
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through BOAT’s Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 20th Jan 2022 only
- Not Applicable
- Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria can only apply.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is of one year.
- Stipend will be paid as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS etc. candidates will be as per the rules.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification/ selection/ joining details on the registered e-mail ID.
- The number of vacancies to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes by selection committee without any further notification.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their diploma – Candidates can apply through Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 20th Jan 2022
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website