BSNL Haryana Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
BSNL Haryana Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Haryana Circle has invited online applications to engage 27 Diploma holders in Engineering/Technology field for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year.. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through BOAT’s Portal on or before 20th March 2022.
BSNL Haryana Recruitment 2022 Details
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Haryana Telecom Circle (BSNL)
- Post Name: Diploma Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Job Category: Haryana Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Haryana
BSNL Haryana Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Application Form: 26th February 2022
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 20th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Certificate & Document Verification: 26th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Declaration of Selection List: 31st March 2022
- Ambala – 04
- Gurgaon – 03
- Faridabad – 03
- Karnal – 04
- Hissar – 04
- Rohtak – 06
- Rewari – 03
BSNL Haryana Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed their Diploma course in Engineering/Technology field recognized by AICTE or GO
- Candidates’ age must be a maximum of 25 years.
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
BSNL Haryana Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through BOAT’s Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) to the BSNL Business Areas as on or before 20th March 2022 only
- For any queries please contact at Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate can apply to any BSNL Business Area. However, preference for selection will be given to the candidate residing in concerned associated SSA/Districts coming under that Business Area (BA)
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of final percentage or marks obtained by the candidate in their Diploma.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website