BSF Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Posts, Apply Now
BSF Constable Recruitment 2022 – Border Security Force officials issued a Jobs Notification for 2788 Constable (Tradesman) Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for BSF Constable Jobs 2022 from 15th January 2022 to 28th February 2022.
Eligibility candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment between the scheduled period. The Notification can be downloaded from BSF official Website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Total Vacancies: 2788 (2651 Male & 137 Female)
- Post Name: Tradesman (Constable)
- Country: India
- Starting Date of BSF Constable Tradesman Online Application: 15th January 2022
- Last Date of BSF Constable Tradesman Online Application: 28th February 2022
- Eligibility Criteria required for the post in terms of educational qualification, physical standards and age limit is provided below in a detailed format.
- Candidates must have passed 10th (matric) will minimum qualification marks from any recognized school or examination board
- Candidates must have at least two years experience respective trade.
- Must have a one year course from the industrial training institute of Vocational institute with minimum one year experience in relative trade
- Candidates must have two year diploma course from industrial training institute in the respective trade.
- Minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years as of 01 August 2021.
- Height: Male =167.5 Cms and Female = 157 Cms
- Chest (For male only): 78-83 cm
For SC/ ST/ Adivasis
- Height: Male =162.5 Cms and Female = 155 Cms
- Chest (For male only): 76-81 cm
For Candidates of Hilly Area
- Height: Male =165 Cms and Female = 150 Cms
- Chest (For male only): 78-83 cm
- To apply for the Border Security Force Tradesman recruitment you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to apply for it.
- To apply for the BSF Tradesman (Constable) Recruitment 2022 firstly you have have visit the recruitment portal of Border Security Force i.e. rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of which will be related to BSF Tradesman Vacancy, tap on the option. You will find the option under the section of “Current Recruitment Openings”.
- SC/ST/Female/ESM – Rs. 0/-
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- BSF Selection process is quite lengthy and Involve various steps , one clearing all the stages will be eligible for getting Shortlisted, the steps for selection are mentioned below
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- The following Standards need to be fulfilled by the Candidates
|ST / Adivasis||Height||162.5 Cms||150 Cms|
|For Others||167.5 Cms||157 Cms|
|ST / Adivasis||Chest||76-81 Cms||–|
|For Others||78-83 Cms||–|
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- For Males –5 Kilo meter Race in 24 Minutes
- For Females -1.6 Kilo meter Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Trade Test will test the Candidate on the trade specific knowledge of the post he or she has applied for.
Written Exam Pattern
|Topic||Total Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|Hindi/ English Language||25||25|
- Constable Tradesman written exam is based on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) system.
- The written test comprises 100 questions each for 1 mark.
- Each part will carry 25 questions/marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
- The exam duration is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- This is the final step of the selection process, Candidates will be examined on the prescribed bases for physical and mental well being.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website