BPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification released for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released the official notification for 168 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice job vacancies in Kerala
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancy till 25th July 2021. Read on for more details.
- Graduate Apprentice – 120
- Diploma Apprentice – 48
- Total – 168 Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 05th July 2021
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “BPCL Kochi Refinery: 20th July 2021
- Last Date for applying to “BPCL, Kochi Refinery: 25th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University
- 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms)
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/ on or before 20th July 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- There are No Fees to apply for the posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.18000/- Per Month
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and interview
- Final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website