BORL Recruitment 2022 for Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
BORL Apprentice Recruitment – The Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL) has released the notification for Recruitment of Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice Posts. Candidates selected as Apprentice Trainees in BORL through this Recruitment Process will be placed in the Bharat Oman Refineries Limited, Bina, Madhya Pradesh.
Detailed Official Notification, Online Registration Link, Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit, Salary / Stipend, Vacancy & Other Relevant Details for BORL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
- There are 37 vacancies allotted for this recruitment for the following departments.
- Chemical – 30
- Mechanical – 02
- Electrical – 02
- Instrumentation – 01
- Civil – 02
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37 Posts
BORL Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Application Form Opens: 05th January 2022
- Last date for enrolling in web portal to apply to BORL : 14th January 2022
- Last date for applying to BORL : 16th January 2022
BORL Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who are interested in applying for BORL Diploma Apprenticeships are encouraged to do so. Candidates for these positions must have a diploma in civil engineering, computer science, information technology, mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering from a recognised board or university.
- Only those who have recently completed their Diploma are allowed to apply.
- Age limit for BORL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 18-24 years as on 1st January 2022. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC / ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates shall be provided.
BORL Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Official Website for filling online application form i.e., portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on Online Form Link for Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Fill required Details in the BORL Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details are confirmed, Submit the application.
- Take the printout of your BORL Application for further reference.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
- A selected candidate who gets consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15000/- per month.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website