Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2022, Apply Online for 247 Clerk Vacancies for Graduate
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment – The Registry of the High Court, Bombay has released the notification for hiring eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for preparing Select List of 206 and Wait List of 41 candidates for the post of Clerk. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 23 December to 06 January 2022
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Dates 2022
- Start Date for submission of Application Form: 23rd December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 06th January 2022
- Select List – 206
- Wait List – 41
- Total No. of Vacancies: 247 Clerk Posts
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org
- 18 to 38 years
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Visit the Bombay High Court Official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Bombay High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Bombay High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Candidates can pay Rs. 275/- as application fee through Online
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test of 90 marks of one-hour duration consisting of Objective type multiple choice questions on Marathi, English, GK, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Computer.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website