BIS Management Executive Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment – The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Management Executive on a contract basis, with 8 openings. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity must apply within 21 days of getting notification. The application form is available on the official website or via the direct link below.
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Date: 08th January 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th January 2022
- Management Executives for NITS – 02
- Management Executives for SCMD – 02
- Management Executives for TNMD – 02
- Management Executives for PRTD – 02
- Total – 08 Vacancies
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- BIS requires MBA, Ph.D., Degree in engineering candidates to apply for their Management Executive notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Management Executives for NITS: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Marketing/HR)
- Management Executives for SCMD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Finance/ Marketing/HR/ General)
- Management Executives for TNMD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Finance/ Marketing/HR/ General)
- Management Executives for PRTD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (HR/ General) or PhD
- Applicants should have an age limit up to 45 years are eligible for apply to the posts.
|Management Executives for NITS||Rs. 1.5 Lakh (fixed)|
|Management Executives for SCMD|
|Management Executives for TNMD|
|Management Executives for PRTD|
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The application shall have to be submitted indicating the category for which the candidate wishes to apply. The application form containing and shall be downloaded and filled, scanned and shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of application shall be 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
- BIS used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website