BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Apply online 253 Trade Apprentice Posts
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Trichy) has released the official Notification for the recruitment of 253 Trade Apprentice to be posted in Trichy.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online till 14th Apr 2021. Read on for more details on BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Total No of Vacancies: 253 Posts
- Job Location: Trichy
|Name of Post||Duration in Months||No. of Post|
|AC & Refrigeration||12||02|
|Programme & System Administration Assistant||12||08|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||12||08|
|Assistant (Human Resources)||12||02|
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31st March 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th April 2021
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List: 16th April 2021
- Tentative Certification Verification: 21st April 2021
- Tentative Joining Date: Will be intimated to Selected Candidates
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the BHEL Trichy Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit
- For Trades: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1year & 2-year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed a regular full-time course in or after the year 2018.
- Assistant (Human Resources): Passed regular full-time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018.
- Accountant: Passed regular full-time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.
- MLT Pathology: Passed regular full time 12 class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Between 18 and 27years as on 10/04/2021
- A relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age-limit. In the case of physically Challenged persons, a relaxation of 10 years is admissible in the upper age-limit.
- Name of Post – Duration in Months
- Fitter – Rs.8050/-
- Turner – Rs.7700/-
- Machinist – Rs.8050/-
- Electrician – Rs.8050/-
- Wireman – Rs.8050/-
- Electronic – Rs.8050/-
- Mechanic – Rs.8050/-
- Instrument Mechanic – Rs.8050/-
- AC & Refrigeration – Rs.8050/-
- Diesel Mechanic – Rs.7700/-
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – Rs.7700/-
- Carpenter – Rs.7700/-
- Plumber – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – Rs.8050/-
- Assistant (Human Resources) – Rs.9000/-
- Accountant – Rs.9000/-
- MLT Pathology – Rs.7700/- P.M for 1st Year & Rs.8050/- for remaining 3 Months
- BHEL Trichy used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may first register in portal – www.apprenticeshipindia.orq (Refer Annexure 1) and note down their 10 digits long unique apprenticeship registration number
- This 10-digit apprenticeship registration number is mandatorily required for submitting an online application in BHEL portal.
- After completing registration in www.apprenticeshipindia.orq portal, the candidates may apply online in BHEL Trichy portal in the link – https://trichy.bhel.com
- The candidates may refer to the instructions listed under Annexure 1 for submitting the application.
- Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of signature, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (X Standard certificate/mark sheet), consolidated mark sheet of prescribed educational qualification, Caste Certificate, Aadhar card and Bank passbook front page without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the Official website