BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply online for 66 Apprentice Posts
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Trichy has invited application for recruitment of 66 Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice vacancies for the year 2021-22
Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/04/2021 to 14/04/2021. Candidates can check out the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and more from the post below.
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Total No of Vacancies: 66
- Job Location: Trichy
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 44
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 06
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 02
- Computer Science/Information Technology – 07
- Civil Engineering – 06
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Total – 66
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years i.e. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 27years as on 10th April 2021. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age-limit. In the case of physically Challenged persons, a relaxation of 10 years is admissible in the upper age-limit.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may first register in the Ministry of Education/G01 portal – www.mhrdnats.gov.in and note down the, 16 digits long unique apprenticeship registration number. This 16-digit apprenticeship registration number is mandatorily required for submitting online application in BHEL portal
- After completing registration in www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal, the candidates may apply online in BHEL Trichy portal in the link – https://trichy.bhel.com. The candidates may refer to the instructions listed under Annexure-1 for submitting the application.
- Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of signature, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (X Standard certificate/mark sheet). consolidated mark sheet of prescribed educational qualification, Caste Certificate, Aadhar card and Bank passbook front page without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by Email / SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HIRDC, BHEL, Tricky as per their turn in the schedule.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year.
- All future communication with candidates will take place only through website/Email/SMS alerts.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected“.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification. I) Further information regarding short listing of candidates for document verification, final selection list for induction, etc. shall be made available through the websites https://trichy.bhel.com (Click Our services->Apprenticeship Application Portal) or through Email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites https://trichy.bhel.com and check their registered Email regularly
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
BHEL Trichy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website