Bharat Electronics Limited Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment – Bharat Electronics Limited has issued the notification and invites applications for the recruitment of 75 Trainee Engineer-I Posts on contract basis for its Bangaluru unit for a period of two years and extendable for one more year (maximum of total three years) based on project requirement and performance of individual. The selections will be held through walk-in.
Interested candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details of BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 from the post below.
- UR – 31
- EWS – 08
- OBC – 20
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
- Total – 75 Posts
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment Dates 2022
- Notification Date: 31st January 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01st February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09th February 2022
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 13th February 2022 at 08.15 am
- Venue: BEL High School, Next BEL Hospital, Near to BEL Factory, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian citizen to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Age Limit (as on 01st February 2022): Candidates belonging to general category must not be more than 28 years of age to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PWBD with minimum 40% disability – 10 years
- Full time B E /B. Tech in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines with minimum 55% for General, EWS & OBC Candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. Programming subject in their academic curriculum (C / C++ / Java / Python) is mandatorily required, for candidates with BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Electrical.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree Certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, a Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be produced by the candidate during document verification, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online at bel-india.in
- Candidates are required to select the option – ‘Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics)-IPSS’ in the online application form in order to apply against this advertisement.
- Carry the printout of the application form with photograph along with relevant documents mandatorily to the Selection centre on 13.02.2022 @ 08.15 am
- Application fee – Rs.200/-
- The Mode of Selection shall be through WALK-IN SELECTION.
- Interested candidates meeting the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement shall be mandatorily registered through the Google Form. Candidates who have registered through google form shall be allowed to undergo the selection process.
- Written test will be conducted for 85 marks for candidates meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- Selection Centre (Venue for Walk in Interview): BEL High School, Next BEL Hospital, Near to BEL Factory, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
- A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 28,000/-, Rs. 31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively
- An amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like life insurance premium, medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website