BEL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 for 100 Vacant Posts
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for 100 Apprentice posts in the diploma trades of Mechanical, Computer Science, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Electronics, Electrical and Civil Department for a period of one year.
Interested candidates can submit their application form in a prescribed format on or before 10th August 2020. Read further for more details on BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt. No||No: 12930/64/HRD/GAD/06|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||100|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad unit [UP]|
|Diploma Apprentice||100 Posts|
|Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||10|
|BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates|
|Notification Dates||29th July 2020|
|Last Date of Application||10th August 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates passed their three/two year diploma course on or after 30 October 2017.
- Candidates should possess Engineering Diploma course in above mentioned engineering branch from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30 October 2017.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 23 years or less on 30 October 2020
- As per the Government rules, the upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC /ST and Physically Handicapped candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
|BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Process|
- Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal on or before 10th August 2020. (for further process see the given below example)
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification and joining through email on their email ID and SMS on their mobile number.
- Canteen facilities will be available.
- Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT‟s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after the last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the policies/rules of the organization.
- For any other general queries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- The Selection will be based on the final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma and pass marks obtained in Diploma for BEL employee wards.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website