BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification for 73 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts released
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, has released BEL Apprentice Notification 2021 and invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 73 post of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice to be posted at BEL Chennai on a full-time basis.
The online registration-cum-application process for BEL Apprentice 2021 on NATS portal started on October 25, 2021 and closes on November 10, 2021
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th November 2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 10th November 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 30th November 2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 08th, 09th December 2021
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 28
- Mechanical Engineering – 25
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 05
- Computer Science Engineering – 03
- Civil Engineering – 02
B. Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 05
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
A. Category-I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline
- Graduate exam of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the minimum age as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and have login details. After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student will be able to login and apply
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- Please note: Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED” and search
- Select the State as TAMILNADU
- Click apply
- Click apply again.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai
- Category-I Graduate Apprentices – Rs.11110/-
- Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.10400/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website