Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 551 vacancies for AGM, Generalist Officers and other posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has announced the vacancies for recruitment of Officers in Scale 2, Scale 3, Scale 4 and Scale 5 for the project 2023-24. These vacancies are available for Assistant General Manager (AGM), Chief Manager, Generalist Officer and Torex/Treasury Officer.
Out of the total vacancies, 400 vacancies are for Generalist Officer Grade 2 and 100 vacancies are for Generalist Officer Grade 3.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Total No. of Posts
There are total 551 vacancies
|AGM Board Secretary Corporate Governance||1|
|AGM – Digital Banking||1|
|AGM- Management Information System (MIS||1|
|Chief Manager – MIS||1|
|Chief Manager – Market Economic Analyst||1|
|Chief Manager – Digital Banking||2|
|Chief Manager – Information System Audit||1|
|Chief Manager, Information Security Officer||1|
|Chief Manager – Credit||15|
|Chief Manager – Disaster Management||1|
|Chief Manger – Public Relation & Corporate Communication||1|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – II||400|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – III||100|
|Forex / Treasury Officer||25|
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06th December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23rd December 2022
- AGM – Board Secretary & Corporate Governance – CS with 12 years of experience.
- AGM Digital Marketing – Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineer Degree in IT/CS with a minimum of 50% in aggregate of all semesters and 12 years of experience.
- AGM MIS – Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineer Degree in IT/CS with a minimum of 50% in aggregate of all semesters and 12 years of experience.
- Chief Manager MIS – Master’s/Bachelor’s Engineer Degree in IT/Computer Science with a minimum of all semesters and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Market Economic Analyst – MA in Economics and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Digital Banking – B.E/B.Tech with 50% marks and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Information System Audit – B.E/B.Tech in CS/MCA/M.Sc. with minimum 55% marks and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Information Security Officer – Bachelor/Master Engineering with 50% marks and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Credit – Graduate from a recognized university with professional qualification of CA/CWA/CFA and Post Graduate Degree with 50% marks. 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Disaster Management – Master’s or above degree in Disaster Management from TISS with 50% marks and 10 years of experience.
- Chief Manager Public Relations and Corporate Communication – Graduate and 2 years MMS Marketing/Two years Full Time MBA Marketing/Two years Full time PGDBA/PGDMB/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing. 10 years of experience.
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale 2 – Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks with 3 years of experience
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale 3 – Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks with 3 years of experience
- Forex/Treasury Officer – Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks and knowledge of computer and Post Graduate Degree in Business/Management/Finance/Banking and 4 years of experience.
- Candidates can download Application Form through online using the Official website of Bank of Maharashtra https://bankofmaharashtra.in/ on or before 23-12-2022
Steps to Apply
- Go to the website of the Bank of Maharashtra which is bankofmaharashtra.in and click on ‘Careers’ then ‘Recruitment Process’ – ‘Current Openings’
- It will open the link ‘Online Application for recruitment of ‘Recruitment of Officers in Scale II, III, IV& V Project 2023-24’
- Now, click on ‘Apply Online’
- Register yourself
- Valid your details and save your application
- Proceed to Upload, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and hand written declaration
- Fill Other Details
- Modify details, if any
- Click on ‘Complete Registration’ after verifying details
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180|
|SC / ST||100||18|
|Women Candidates||Fee Exempted|
- The selection will be done on the basis of an online exam which will be conducted through IBPS. Candidates who would qualify in the online exam will be called for the interview round.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website