AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2022, Apply now
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites online applications from Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO) for the posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) January 2022 Session in different specialities as indicated below.
- community Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine*
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)*
- Lab Medicine
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)
- Paediatrics (Casualty)
- Padiology (Trauma Centre)
- Surgery (Trauma Centre)
- Blood Bank (Main)
- Blood Bank (CMC)
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)
- Burn and Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac Radiology
- Dental surgery + CDER
- Total = 192 Post
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for online submission of application : January 06, 2022
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 30.6.2022 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) on or between 1.1.2019 to 31.12.2021 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) posts even if they otherwise qualify.
- For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms* are allowed.
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The Online registration on portal www.aiimsexams.ac.in shall be completed in all respects latest by 06.1.2022.
- All candidates shall be required e choices of subject/speciality in order of preference at the time of online application.
- The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices during the registration and take a print out of application form/choices after submission of online registration.
Method of Counselling
- The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided first to all the AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates who fulfills above eligibility criteria.
- The merit for AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate mark in the I, II and final Professional examinations.
- All JR (NA) posts which remain unfilled after allotment to AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates will be offered to other candidates.
- (In the Unreserved category the number of candidates called for counselling will be 4 times the number of posts. For reserved category posts, all the applicants under reserved EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWD including OPH category will be called for counselling).
- Level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs. 15600/- + 5400/- (GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website