AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2023, Apply online for 192 Posts
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites online applications from Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO) for the posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) January 2023 Session in different specialities as indicated below.
AIIMS New Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Emergency Medicine*
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)*
- Lab Medicine
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)
- Paediatrics (Casualty)
- Padiology (Trauma Centre)
- Surgery (Trauma Centre)
- Blood Bank (Main)
- Blood Bank (CNC)
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)
- Burn and Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac Radiology
- Dental surgery + CDER
- Total = 198 Post
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date of online submission of application: December 21, 2022
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three (3) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.01.2023 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) on or between 01.01.2020 to 31.12.2022 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms*are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted posts on a preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- Note (*): Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one joins and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work. For each term, the candidate(s) are required to submit his/her application separately.
- The Online registration on portal www.aiimsexams.ac.in shall be completed in all respects latest by 21.12.2022.
- All candidates shall be required e choices of subject/speciality in order of preference at the time of online application.
- The candidates can make any number of choices, can edit the choices and reorder the choices during the registration and take a print out of application form/choices after submission of online registration.
Method of Counselling
- The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided first to all the AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates who fulfill above eligibility criteria.
- The merit for AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations.
- All JR (NA) posts which remain unfilled after allotment to AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates will be offered to other candidates.
- The merit order of these candidates (non AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates) will be on the basis of rank obtained in the INI-CET PG Entrance Examination for January, 2023 session.
- Candidates, who have not appeared in INI-CET PG Entrance Examination in January, 2023 session, will be ranked in merit after those who have appeared in the INI-CET PG Entrance Examination.
- Level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs. 15600/- + 5400/- (GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website