AFMS Recruitment 2021 Notification for 200 SSC Officer Posts released, Apply now
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment – Indian Armed Forces has released a notification for Armed Force Medical Services (AFMS) Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC) Recruitment 2021 and invites online applications from the eligible male and female candidates.
Applications can be submitted online from November 13 till November 30, 2021. Read on for more details on AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- There are a total of 200 posts for which a candidate can apply. Out of which 180 are for males and 20 are for females.
- Male – 180
- Female – 20
- Total of Vacancies: 200 Posts
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment Dates 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13th November 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 30th November 2021
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Nationality: An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 30 years if holding a MBBS/Diploma and 35 years if holding a PG degree as on 31st December 2021.
- Educational Qualification: MBBS/ PG DIPLOMA/ PG DEGREE
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Online Application will be active on the official website www.afmc.nic.in from 13th November 2021
- Below is the step by step process to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2021. Always check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for any recruitment.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given above.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
- Selection will be based on Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website