Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021 for 15 Management Trainee Vacancies, Apply now
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment – Online applications have been invited from interested and eligible candidates for 15 Posts of Management Trainees by the Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Apply online from 20th December 2021
Go through the article below for the application process, vacancies, eligibility criteria and other details regarding Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2021.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment Dates 2021
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20th December 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd January 2022
- Payment of Application Fee: 20th December to 03rd January 2022
- Tentative date of downloading call letters: 2nd / 3rd week of January 2022
- Tentative date of online test: January / February 2022
- Management Trainee – 15
- Total – 15 Posts
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka prior to 01.12.2021.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021)
- Above 30 years – Below 35 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.12.1986 and later than 01.12.1991(both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- 1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates 5 years
- 2 OBC 3 years
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2021)
- Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. /P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from a reputed AICTE approved Institute / University. The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Candidates can go to the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” in the Career menu which will open a new screen.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable)
- The application fee including intimation charges is Rs.1000/- (non-refundable). The transaction fee for Online Payment of fees will have to be borne by the candidate, including the candidates applying under reserved category. The Exam fee as mentioned in the above is excluding the transaction charges.
Payment of Fees (Only Online Mode)
- Application fees/ intimation charges Rs.1000/- (non refundable) payment of fee online: 20/12/2021 to 03/01/2022.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
- Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Exam and interview.
- The online Test/Exam will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose application are received in time will be called for the Online test/exam, which will comprise the following:
- Online Test (Objective Type )for 160 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
- Online test question contents would be as under:
Name of Tests
No of Qns
- The online examination will tentatively be conducted in Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad/Udupi.
- Stipend for the post of “Management Trainee” for the Two years will be Rs. 35000/- pm (for the first year) and Rs.40000/- pm (for the second year)
- The salary scale of “Manager” will have a CTC of Rs.9.50 lakh approx.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website