AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification (out), Apply Online for 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 – Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the notification and invites applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment in the post of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control). Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status. Eligible candidates can apply online at the website aai.aero starting from 01st November 2023. All details related to AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 can be checked from the post given below.
- Name of the Post: AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Total Vacancy: 496 Posts
- Opening date for On-line Applications 01.11.2023
- Last date for On-line Applications 30.11.2023
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination Will be announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- Degree should be:
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply where essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023
Relaxation in Age
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by the Certificate of Disability issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority.
- For Ex-Serviceman, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by maximum 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI and have completed their probation on initial appointment.
- Pay Scale (IDA) – Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- Emoluments – In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules. The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”.
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
- However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted
- Candidates should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- (ii) On the basis of the details furnished in application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on the website.
- (iii) Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
- Syllabus will be uploaded under “Press Note” of Advt No: 05/2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website