Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) announces recruitment for 2015 intake. BEL has announced 200 vacancies for the post of Probationer Engineer. Interested candidates need to apply Online from 27 April 2015
to 14 May 2015
Candidates interested in applying should have a maximum age of 25 years for General candidates as on May 01, 2015. Age Relaxation is applicable for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates.
A written test and interview would be conducted to shortlist from the applied candidates. BEL has announced a total of 394 vacancies for Probationary Engineers which are divided amongst the following:
- Electronics: 200 Posts
- Mechanical: 120 Posts
- Computer Science:57 Posts
- Civil: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
BEL 2015 Probationary Engineer Application Details
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements need to apply online from 27 April 2015
to 14 May 2015. Application submitted through any other means will be rejected.
- In order to apply a bank challan needs to be downloaded and printed. (Click here to download the bank challan). The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan a 16 digit unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.
- Visit https://jobapply.in/bel2015/Default.asp and after selecting the category and selecting the disabilities (PWD) option Click on the ‘next’ button.
- On entering the Journal No. given by bank you can apply online for the post.
- After filling in all the details fill, click submit.
- Remember to take a print out of application of the duly completed Online Application Form (Hard Copy) having Auto Generated Online Application No. along with requisite amount of Bank Challan (wherever required) and address it to Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 by ordinary post only so as to reach on or before 20 May 2015. Application Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form along with Challan (Company Copy) having Journal No.(in case of GEN/OBC candidates only)
Details required while filling application form
The following are some details in the application form that you will have to keep ready before entering and submitting the application format online.
- Personal details
- Name (as appearing in SSLC marks card / certificate)
- Date of Birth (as per SSLC marks card / certificate)
- Academic performance
- Qualification – BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- Class obtained in BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
Check, if you belong to any of the following categories. If yes, do you possess a valid certificate issued by a Competent Authority?
- Ex-Servicemen (XSM)
- Kashmir Migrant
If you are a Persons with Disability (PWD) keep the following information ready.
- Type of Disability, whether
- Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH)
- Visually Handicapped (VH)
- Hearing Handicapped (HH)
- Extent of disability, as specified in the disability certificate
- Ex-Servicemen (XSM)
If you are an Ex-Serviceman (XSM) keep the following information ready:
- Date of Joining the Defence Services
- Date of Release from Defence Services (Optional)
If you are employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector keep the following information ready.
- Name of Organisation
- Job Title
- Pay Scale
- Language for written test
- Choice of test center
- Application Fee Details
- Name of Bank and Branch
- Journal No. (mentioned on the bank challan)
Career Preparation And Planning – Self Analysis– The preparation starts with self-analysis. While the opinion of your parents, teachers, friends and other social groups should stay at the back of your mind; it should not be the sole/dominant factor.
Pre-requisites for Success in your Career – There are some fundamental pre-requisites for success in your career, irrespective of the choices you have arrived at. These need to be understood well.
Career Preparation And Planning – Preparation and Planning will enable and enpower you to take right decisions, without fear and shall remove the state of uncertainty . A well prepared student can understand the options and choices available and how to turn the odds in his/ her favor.
Career Preparation And Planning – Good Education – Education is critical and good education will be your permanent asset in life. There is no substitute for this and its importance cannot be over stated.
Perfecting the Art of Group Discussions The Management institutes and Companies organize Group Discussions for the purpose admissions and recruitments of freshers.
TIPS FOR DESIGNING AN EFFECTIVE CURRICULUM-VITAE
‘Curriculum-Vitae’ (C.V for short) is a brief account of your personal details, educational and professional qualifications and the jobs you have held. T is a British expression. The American term for the same is ‘Resume’.