Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has released a notification for recruitment of Clerk to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. Interested candidates can submit online applications on or before 21st May 2022
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form: 10th May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21st May 2022
- Date of Online Test: June 2022 (tentatively Schedule)
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022. Those who are awaiting results of the degree exam /pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be computer literate.
- Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only candidates securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed
- Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 10-05-2022 to 21-05-2022 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in notification.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 – Application Registration
- Step 2 – Payment of Fees
- Step 3 – Document Scan and Upload
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Rs.700/- [Rs.600/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
- The following is the online examination test structure (with separately timed tests)
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options); ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website