Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 12 Clerk and Officers posts under Sport Quota
Indian Bank Clerk and Officer Recruitment 2022 – Indian Bank has released the Clerk, Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 30/04/2022. Notification is out to fill 12 vacancies in JMG Scale I in various Sports disciplines under Sports Quota.
Indian Bank Clerk and Officer Recruitment 2022
- Start Date to Submit Application: 30th April 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 14th May 2022
- Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m) 2
- Basketball – 02
- Cricket – 02
- Hockey – 04
- Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero) – 02
- Total No. of Posts: 12 Vacancies
- Candidates should have Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the country.
- For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
- Candidates should have passed XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or
- Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or
- Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or
- Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022)
- Clerk – 18 to 26 Years
- Officer – 18 to 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories. Check age relaxation below.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
- The maximum age limit i.e. 26 years is applicable to General/EWS category candidates
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to produce the original certificates as per prescribed format(s)
- Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. The Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website in the careers page www.indianbank.in.
- Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded.
- Rs.100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs.400 /- + GST for all others
- Payment of Fee Online 30.04.2022 to 14.05.2022 (both days inclusive)
- The selection will be based on the following stage
Pay Scale & Emoluments
- Officer JMG Scale I – Rs.36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
- Clerk – Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930- 1990/1-47920 (20 years)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website