Question : How to Prepare for MAT Exam?
Answer: Here are some steps suggested to be followed for MAT Exam preparation:
- Clear you basic Math Concepts. The best place to start is the text books for Class 10 or Study Material provided here. Learn as many formulas as possible and find some shortcuts.
- Work on you vocabulary. Read a lot and observe how a word in used in different contexts.
- Develop the habit of reading. Newspapers, Magazines and TV can be a great help here.=
- Reasoning skills can be improved by solving puzzles
- Practice a lot. Solve sets of questions within a time frame. Concentrate on each section and devote equal time.
- Once you know your strengths and weaknesses go for some full-length tests. Observe how you improve your score with each passing test.
- Revise. This is what most of the students miss out on.