Your questions on NEET 2019 answered here. NEET Question Answers on exam pattern, NEET 2019 eligibility, Will NEET 2019 be online or offline, languages, ask questions
Is there any changes in NEET 2019 Exam Pattern ?
No, there is no change in NEET 2019 Exam pattern. It will be as it was in 2018. Everything seems to be same – No Change in exam syllabus, exam fees, language and pattern. Date of Entrance Test National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2019 will be conducted on 5th May, 2019 (Sunday) from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. The duration of test will be three (03) hours. The NEET 2019 Bulletin is clear that the exam schedule will remain the same even if 5th May 2019 is declared a Public Holiday.
How many times NEET will be conducted in 2019 and in what mode ?
In 2019 , NEET will be conducted once only on May 5, 2019 in an offline mode. Earlier the Government announced that NEET 2019, JEE Main and UGC NET will be conducted twice in a year in online mode only. But a month later, the Government rolled back its decision and announced that the exam will now be held in the pen-and-paper mode and not online.
In What all Languages NEET 2019 will be held ?
NEET 2019 will be held in 11 different languages-
Will NEET 2019 have any negative marking?
Yes, NEET 2019 exam will have negative marking. For each incorrect response of a candidate, one mark will be deducted for the total score
What is the minimum percentage required in 12th grade to appear for NEET 2019?
The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination will pass the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category is 40% marks and PwD candidates specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, is 45% marks
What is the minimum marks required for admission to MBBS?
The minimum of 50% marks (for General Category) and 40% Marks (for Reserved Category) is required to qualify the NEET 2019 Exam. But with the higher percentage of marks candidates will have a chance to get admission in the top Medical college of India of their choice
To check the top medical college of India Click Here
What is the Upper Age limit to be eligible to take NEET 2019?
The upper age limit for NEET 2019 is 25 years of age as on the date of examination. The relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The Age criteria for appearing in NEET 2019 is as follows:
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) – Candidates born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002
- For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category Candidates born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002
Is Option Of Regional language for NEET 2019 Examination is available in all the Examination Centre?
No, the option of regional language for NEET 2019 is not available in all the centres. Candidates should keep in mind that the option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully exercised while filling in the Application Form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
Option of Regional languages will be available only as per following –
- English, Hindi and Urdu will be available in All Examination Centre Cities
- English and Assamese will be available only in Examination Centre Cities in Assam
- English and Bengali will be available in Examination Centre Cities in West Bengal and Tripura
- English and Gujarati will be available in Examination Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- English and Kannada will be available only in Examination Centre Cities in Karnataka
- English and Marathi will be available in Examination Centre Cities in Maharashtra
- English and Odia will be available in only in Examination Centre Cities in Odisha
- English and Tamil will be available only in Examination Centre Cities in Tamil Nadu
- English and Telugu will be available in Examination Centre Cities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
What all documents need to be carried along on the day of NEET 2019 examination?
Candidates are required to bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates without these documents will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to their disqualification.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NEET (UG) – 2019 Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph) /Ration Card/any other.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Will there be a provision for Re-Checking /re-evaluation of answer Sheets of NEET 2019?
No, there will be no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets of NEET 2019 examination because the candidates are given an opportunity to make the representation on the OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and are also given an opportunity to challenge the answer key in case of any doubt. The OMRs are machine gradable Answer sheet which are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized.
If you have any connections, post them in the comments box below