Question – What is the Minimum Educational Qualification required for Applying to Bank of Baroda Clerical Jobs in 2010
BANK OF BARODA CLERICAL RECRUITMENT EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. A Pass with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern / 11th Standard of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Admn.
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
1. For Ex-Servicemen (who do not possess the above) a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as equivalent to Civil Examination not below the rank of Higher Secondary School Examination.
2. All Educational Qualifications should be from recognized University / Central / State / U.T. Administration.
2. Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
3. Knowledge of local / State language for which he desires to apply, will be an added qualification.
4. Computer Literacy – Should be Computer literate with proficiency in MS-Office, Basic applications, internet usage etc.
and Age Requirement is given below>>
AGE: (As on 01. 01. 2010): Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex Service Men as per Government’s Guidelines. Details are mentioned in para 5 ( C ).
For Complete info you can check out >> Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2010