What are the Jobs available for the students who have completed their Masters in Chemical Engineering?
Chemical engineering is one of the most growing fields of engineering. It provides remarkable job opportunities for the candidates. There are various career opportunities available for the candidates who have completed M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
Following are the areas where the candidates can do job after Masters in chemical engineering:
· Chemical Plant
· Computer Systems
· Food industries
· Health Care
· Mining industries
· Nuclear Engineering
· Oil and Natural gas industry
· Petrochemicals engineering
· Paper Manufacturing
· Waste Treatment
· Water Treatment
· Textile manufacturing
Private Sector Jobs after M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
There are many private companies in India which conduct recruitment process for selecting good candidates after Post Graduation in Chemical Engineering.
The major employers in the private sector are –
· Reliance Industries Ltd.
· Essar Oil Limited
· Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd
· Gujarat Gas Company Limited
· Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd
· Reliance Petroleum Limited
· Arofine Polymers Ltd
Government Sector Jobs after M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Chemical Engineers can also work in There are government organizations also where Chemical Engineers can also work. For getting a govt job, students have to attend tests conducted by PSC and UPSC for selecting appropriate employees for the government organizations.
The top public sectors companies recruiting Chemical engineers in India are listed below.
· Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
· Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited
· Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
· Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
· Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited