Indian Army Recruitment for 54 NCC Entry Scheme 2023 for Men and Women (Oct. 2023), Apply now
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023 – Indian Army has released 54 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023 Notification for unmarried male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for the course commencing in October 2023.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023
- NCC Men. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only).
- Total Vacancy: 55 Posts
- Starting Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application : 17th January 2023
- Last Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application : 15th February 2023
- NCC Special Entry 2023 Exam Date: To be announced
- Date of Result: To be announced
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders.
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in the Senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- For more eligibility details you must read the full notification.
- For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2023 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1998 and not later than 01 Jul 2004; both dates inclusive).
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (See Application form link given below) from dated 17th Jan to 15th Feb. 2023
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website. No offline applications will be accepted. Candidates must take a printout for future correspondence. Print-out/hard copy or documents to anywhere at this stage.
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website