Indian Army Recruitment, Apply online for NCC Entry Scheme 55 COURSE (APR 2024) for Men and Women
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2024 – Indian Army has released 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 2024 Notification for unmarried male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for the course commencing in April 2024.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2024
- NCC Men. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Indian Army personnel only).
- Total Vacancy: 55 Posts
- Starting Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application : 05th July 2023
- Last Date of Indian Army NCC Online Application : 03rd August 2023
- NCC Special Entry 2024 Exam Date: To be announced
- Date of Result: To be announced
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders.
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in the Senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- For more eligibility details you must read the full notification.
- For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 January 2024 (born not earlier than 02 January 1999 and not later than 01 January 2005; both dates inclusive).
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (See Application form link given below) from dated 05th July to 03rd August 2024
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website. No offline applications will be accepted. Candidates must take a printout for future correspondence. Print-out/hard copy or documents to anywhere at this stage.
- Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website