Indian Army Recruitment for 51st NCC Entry Scheme 2022 for Men and Women (April)
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022 – Indian Army has issued NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022 Notification for selection into 51st NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2022 (Men & Women) Course including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel vacancies and invites online applications from Male and Female applicants and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for the course commencing in April 2022.
Check out complete details of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022 like vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, exam date, pay scale and more.
- NCC Men: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
- NCC Women: 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
- Total Vacancy: 55 Posts
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts from: 05th October 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03rd November 2021
- NCC Special Entry 2022 Exam Date: To be announced
- Date of Result: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years.
- Service in NCC: Should have served for a minimum of two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC
- Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC
- Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years (NCC ‘C’ certificate not required).
- For NCC applicants (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01st Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02nd Jan 1997 and not later than 01st Jan 2003, both dates inclusive).
- Male Candidates: Height – 157.5 cm
- Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight – 42 kg
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2022 – Application Process
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in (See Application form link given below) from dated 05th October 2021
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website. No offline applications will be accepted. Candidates must take a printout for future correspondence. Print-out/hard copy or documents to anywhere at this stage
- After the shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come first serve basis initially.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day
- Lieutenant – Level 10 Rs.56100-177500/-
- Captain – Level 10B Rs.61300-193900/-
- Major – Level 11 Rs.69400-207200/-
- Lt Colonel – Level 12A Rs.121200-212400/-
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs.130600-215900/-
- Brigadier – Level 13A 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14 Rs.144200-218200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15 Rs.182200-224100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale – Level 16 Rs.205400-224400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 Rs.225000/- (fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 250000/- (fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training – Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies during training period at OTA Rs.56,100/- pm
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website