Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 October
Indian Army NCC Entry for 46th Course October 2019 Notification for Men & Women
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 - Indian Army has issued NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 Notification for selection into 46th NCC Special Entry Scheme October 2019 (Men & Women) Course including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel vacancies and invites online applications from Male and Female candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army.
Course will commence in October 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09th January 2019 to 07th February 2019 for 55 vacancies.
Also see : Fresher Jobs 2019
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2019 Vacancy Details
- Short Service Commission (NT) NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course Oct. 2019 for Men & Women (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel).
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Tenure of Engagement. Officers will be required to serve for ten years extendable by a further period of four years, subject to their performance having been found fit for extension of tenure and having given option for the service.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2019
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya. Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA, OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply.
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01st July 2019 (born not earlier than 02nd July 1994 and not later than 01st July 2000, both dates inclusive).
Also see: Indian Army Entrance Exams 2019
- (aa) For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate must possess graduation degree at the time of joining training at OTA, Chennai
- (ab) Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- (ac) Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- b) For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years (NCC 'C' certificate not required).
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Date General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also document to be attached along with the application form are as under:
- Male Candidates: Height - 157.5 cm
- Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight - 42 kg
Cut-off in Physical Standards
- For candidates belonging to certain categories/ communities or of certain States/Areas; the cut-off in such candidate’s Height/ Chest measurement will be as per Govt. norms. Please see officially released advertisement for more details
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards; the guidelines for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2019
- Selection of the candidates will be through SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
- All applications are to be forwarded to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC. The NCC Units/Gp HQs will forward the applications to State Directorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ DG NCC
- Thorough Screening/Shortlisting of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates & HQ DG NCC
- Interview will be held at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), Kapurthala (PB)
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for exam/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Lieutenant - Level 10 = Rs.56100-177500/-
- Captain - Level 10B = Rs.61300-193900/-
- Major - Level 11 = Rs.69400-207200/-
- Lt Colonel - Level 12A = Rs.121200-212400/-
- Colonel - Level 13 = Rs.130600-215900/-
- Brigadier - Level 13A = Rs.139600-217600/-
- Major General - Level 14 = Rs.144200-218200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale - Level 15 = Rs.182200-224100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale - Level 16 = Rs.205400-224400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) - Level 17 = Rs.225000/-(fixed)
- COAS - Level 18 = Rs.250000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (See Application form link given below) from dated 09th January 2019 to 07th February 2019.
- Application will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Upon successful submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must printout it for future correspondence. Print-out/hard copy or documents to anywhere at this stage.
- All the verification will be done in due course
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties are required to send their applications in prescribed format (attached below) duly filled, by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 07th Feb2019 along with all requisite documents and certificates.
- Applications reaching after last date will NOT be accepted.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts from 09th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07th February 2019
- Date of Examination: To be announced
- Date of Result: To be announced
Career Preparation And Planning - Self Analysis - The preparation starts with self-analysis. While the opinion of your parents, teachers, friends and other social groups should stay at the back of your mind; it should not be the sole/dominant factor.
Pre-requisites for Success in your Career - There are some fundamental pre-requisites for success in your career, irrespective of the choices you have arrived at. These need to be understood well.
Career Preparation And Planning - Preparation and Planning will enable and enpower you to take right decisions, without fear and shall remove the state of uncertainty . A well prepared student can understand the options and choices available and how to turn the odds in his/ her favor.
Career Preparation And Planning - Good Education - Education is critical and good education will be your permanent asset in life. There is no substitute for this and its importance cannot be over stated.
Perfecting the Art of Group Discussions The Management institutes and Companies organize Group Discussions for the purpose admissions and recruitments of freshers.
TIPS FOR DESIGNING AN EFFECTIVE CURRICULUM-VITAE
‘Curriculum-Vitae’ (C.V for short) is a brief account of your personal details, educational and professional qualifications and the jobs you have held. T is a British expression. The American term for the same is ‘Resume’.
Indian Army has released notification for unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-36 Commencing from Jan 2019.