Electricity Service Commission (ESC) Recruitment 2020 – 31 Posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Civil
UPPCL Electricity Service Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals Possessing the essential eligibility Qualification for direct recruitment to the following post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL).
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Civil|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900/- per month|
See: Government Jobs
|Candidates should have done Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit||Candidate age should be between 18 to 40 Years As on 01st January 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on written test only.|
- For SC/ ST (Domicile of U.P): Rs. 700/-
- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs. 1000/-
- For PWD: Rs.10/-
- For Candidates Other Than State of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan
How to apply?
- Candidates may apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org from 26th December 2019
- Application Form and other general details are available at UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org.
- Candidates are advised to login the website and select “Apply online” and follow the instruction carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of application form.
|Last Date of receipt of application||26th December 2019|
|Date for Payment of Fee Through SBI Challan (Offline)||05th to 28th December 2019|
|Tentative Date of CBT||First Week of February 2020|