UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 301 posts of Assistant Engineer
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the notification for 301 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) posts in Electrical, Computer Science/Information Technology & Civil Engineering
Candidates apply satisfying eligibility criteria can apply online for UPPCL recruitment 2019 for AE from 25th September 2019 until 14th October 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of Post – Assistant Engineer Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 301 Posts
- AE (Electrical): 271 Posts
- AE (Computer Science/ Information Technology): 22 Posts
- AE (Electronics & Tele Communications): 05 Posts
- AE (Civil Engineering); 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Following are the qualifications and age limitations required to apply for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Asst Engineer Trainee (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Asst. Engineer Trainee (Computer Science): Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering
- Asst. Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Telecommunication): Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Candidates must have good command over Hindi (Devanagari) Language in terms of Reading, Writing & Speaking
- If the applicants have not passed High School level of Examination with Hindi/doesn’t have to choose Hindi as a subject up to Matriculation level as a subject then he /she have to clear the Examination conducted by UPPCL Registrar within 03 years from joining date
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Candidates applying for the post of AE will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Test followed by Personal Interview.
- The computer-based test will be conducted across the state of UP in cities
- Noida/Greater Noida
- 75% of questions will be from the Engineering discipline
- 10% of questions from General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% of questions from Reasoning/Aptitude
- 5% questions from General Hindi.
- 1/4th of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Syllabus of CBT will be similar to GATE 2019 syllabus for the respective discipline
- Aspirants who have filled the UPPCL Online Form 2019 need to make the payment of application fee based on their categories mentioned below
- Pay the UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- PH Category Candidates: Rs. 10/-
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Logon to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Web Page www.upenergy.in
- Search for UPPCL AET Notification 2019 on the Homepage.
- Download UPPCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2019 PDF.
- Read UP AE Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully.
- Hit Apply Online link.
- Fill the UPPCL Application Form with necessary details.
- Make the payment of Application Fee through online mode.
- Finally, Submit the UPPCL AET Application Form to the higher officials within the closing dates.
- For more details, refer to official notification
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- UPPCL AE Apply online beings 25th September 2019
- Last Date of Application Form: 14th October 2019
- Submission of Application cum processing fee through SBI Challan (Offline) 25th Sept. to 16th October 2019
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): First week of November 2019