SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification (700 Vacancies)
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961. Candidates who wish to be a part of the bank sector have a great opportunity as the bank has notified 700 vacancies in various departments.
The online application for SBI Recruitment 2019 is going to start today.i.e.17th Sept 2019 and continue till 06th October 2019
Candidates are advised to check the SBI Recruitment 2019 Application Process, Age Limit, Qualification and other details before applying to the posts
- Total No. of Apprentice Vacancies – 700 Posts
- Location wise Tentative: Vacancy Details
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Role: Apprentices
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
State Wise Provisional Vacancy Details
- The district wise break-up of number of seats where training will be given is under:
- Haryana – 150 Posts [Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38]
- Punjab – 400 Posts [Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46]
- Himachal Pradesh – 150 Posts [Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37]
- Candidates should have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31st August 2019
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
Reservation for PWD
- Reservation for Persons with Disability is horizontal within the overall vacancies. Reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
- The post is identified suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of benchmark disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016
Duration of Training
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labour wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000/- per month whichever is higher
- The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of local language.
Online Written Test
- The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
- General/Financial Awareness – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- General English – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Total – 100 Questions & 100 Marks and Duration 1 hour
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon)
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise
- The online examination will be held on 23.10.2019 (Tentatively). The Tentative List of examination centers are as under
- Haryana – Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad
- Himachal Pradesh – Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
- Punjab – Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
Test of Local Language
- The specified local languages of the states are as under
- Haryana – Hindi/ Punjabi
- Punjab – Punjabi/ Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. There is no application fee
Guidelines for Filling Online Application
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers
- In case of any problem in filling up the form or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices, etc. by email/SMS.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of the online application process: 17th September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 06th October 2019
- Tentative Online Exam Date: 23rd October 2019
- Tentative Admit Card Date: 15th October Onwards
See: List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment