SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment Notification Out for 6100 Vacancies, Apply Online
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for Recruitment to the post of Apprentice on 05 July 2021. A total of 6100 vacancies of Apprentice are available in various banks across the country.
Interested candidates can check details such as vacancy, eligibility, fees, selection process, salary, etc for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from the post below.
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
- Total Posts – 6100
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- SBI Apprentice Notification Date: 05th July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Starting Date: 06th July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Last Date: 26th July 2021
- SBI Exam Date 2021: August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Indian
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- 20 to 28 years as on 31st Oct. 2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through the website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 06th July 2021 to 26th July 2021
- In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- SC/ST/PWBD – No Fee
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
Duration of Training
- Duration of training is of one year
- Apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year
- Selection for Engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language. The structure of online written exam (online objective type) would be as follows:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website