PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 120 Vacant Posts
PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab (SSSB Punjab) has released the notification for the recruitment of 120 Technical Assistants.
Candidates can check the details such as eligibility criteria, age Limit, application process, salary for PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
- Origination Name: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)
- Name of Post: Technical Assistant (Group C)
- Selection Process: Objective type (MCQ) Test
- No. of Vacancies: 120 Posts
PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 28th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government
- The date on 01.01.2021 should be as under:
- General Category candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- Maximum age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- Maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
Upper Age Limit
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be subject to periodic amendments. This age limit will be deemed to have been met if the remaining age after service in the Army has been reduced to * 3 years * after the reduction in their age.
- Maximum age limit for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Graduation in Agriculture or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Botany or Zoology
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language – No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed the Matriculation Exam with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
PSSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts
- Candidates have to apply only online on web-site https://sssb.punjab.gov.in from 28th April 2021 to 20th May 2021 (upto 5:00 PM). New Registration as well as form completion/submission shall be closed after this.
- Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of PSSSB, i.e., sssb.punjab.gov.in
- In the Current News section, click on the “27-04-2021 – Public Notice–Advertisement No 06 of 2021 Technical Assistant 120 posts, Start Date 28/04/2021, Last Date of Application 20/05/2021 (5:00 PM)” link
- Go through the advertisement details, check for the eligibility
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link
- Complete the registration process and proceed with the fee payment
- Fill up all the important details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents
- Before submitting the application form check, all the filled details
- Apply before the last date
- Take the applied printed copy for reference
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan
- As per the norms, the salaries will be provided by the State Government of Punjab
- Pay Scale – Rs. 35400/-
- Candidates will be selected for the Technical Assistant post on their performance in the written test
- Written Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website