NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details, Dates, Eligibility
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates in the post of Executive Trainees (ET-2022) on the basis of GATE 2020/2021/2022
Total numbers of vacancies are 225. Read on for more details on NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 from the page below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Organisation Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Exam Name: NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Engineers Through GATE 2020/2021/2022
- Post Notified: Executive Trainee (ET 2022)
- Recruitment Type: Permanent
- Recruitment Category: Engineering Jobs
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- NPCIL has notified total 225 vacancies for Executive Trainee Positions through GATE 20202/2021/2022. Details of domain wise vacancies are provided below
- Mechanical – 87
- Chemical – 49
- Electrical – 31
- Electronics – 13
- Instrumentation – 12
- Civil – 33
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 12th April 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application (Tentative): 28th April 2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline is needed.
- Candidate maximum age limit for General/EWS category is 26 years, for OBC is 29 years, for SC/ST category is 31 years, for PWBD category age limit should be 31 years to 41 years as on 28.04.2022 is mandatory.
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Executive Trainee is Rs. 56,100/- PM and 34% of Pay in the Pay matrix as on 01.01.2022 from the respective board.
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Interviews are scheduled tentatively from 13th to 25th June, 2022. Interviews will be conducted at following four venue viz. Mumbai, Narora Atomic PowerStation (NAPS), Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) and Kaiga Generating Station (KGS).
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- A Candidate has to apply through an online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in the Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Gen/EWS/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Female/PWBD/Ex servicemen, DDPKIA – Nil
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website