NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainees Posts
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications from Engineering Graduates for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2019/2018/2017 in the disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil.
This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NPCIL. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd organization job applications are collected by online mode.
They invite 200 candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
See: Government Jobs in India
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
- Advertisement No. – NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No of Vacancies: 200
- Job Location: All Over India
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NPCIL 2019.
- Executive Trainees
- Mechanical – 83 (UR-26, EWS-06, SC-16, ST-08, OBC-27)
- Chemical – 13 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Electrical – 45 (UR-14, EWS-04, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-15
- Electronics – 14 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05)
- Instrumentation – 05 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02)
- Civil – 40 (UR-13, EWS-03, SC-07, ST-04, OBC-13)
- Total – 200 (UR-63, EWS-15, SC-38, ST-18, OBC-66)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019 – Banking, UPSC, Engineering, Jobs for Freshers
Stipend During Training
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
- After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A with a pay of Rs. 56,100/-
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Discipline/Engineering Degrees allowed
- Mechanical – Mechanical, Production
- Chemical – Chemical Electrical
- Electrical – Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics – Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Controls, Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Controls, Instrumentation & Electronics
- Civil – Civil
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/ M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
Age Limit (As on 23rd April 2019)
maximum of 56 years.
- There is no General/EWS – 26 [born 23.04.1993]
- OBC (relaxation – 03 years) – 29 [born 23.04.1990]
- SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years) – 31 [born 23.04.1988]
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years) – Not mentioned
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 36 [born 23.04.1983]
- PwBD – OBC Category – 39 [born 23.04.1980]
- PwBD – SC/ST Category – 41 [born 23.04.1978]
- Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years) – 31 [born 23.04.1988]
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5 years) – 31 [born 23.04.1988]
- Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years) – 31 [born 23.04.1988]
- For applicants eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, cumulative age relaxation available is subject to a age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria
See: Gate 2019 Updates | GATE Latest News
- NPCIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- 1. Interview
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE 2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 Scores.
- To apply for the 200 Executive Trainees job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences on 09th April 2019 (1000 Hrs) and closes on 23rd April 2019 (1630 Hrs).
- Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying in NPCIL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in NPCIL Online Application Form
- Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Candidates must get themselves registered on Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) of IIT while applying in NPCIL. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL.
- Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/ application form etc to NPCIL before interview.
See: List of GATE Exam subjects for 2019
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 29th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application 23rd April 2019