NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 44 Posts of Management Trainees
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued job notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Post. As per National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) 2019 Notification, particularly 44 vacancies are allotted for above said Government Jobs.
Eligible candidates may submit their online application through NFL careers page on or before the last date i.e 14th June 2019. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
See: Fresher Jobs
Details of NFL Recruitment 2019
- NFL is looking for bright, young, energetic, dynamic & result oriented professionals with initiative for manning the position of Management Trainees in following disciplines for its Offices/Units:
- Organization Name: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
- Employment Category: Central Government Job
- Advertisement No.: Advertisement No.: 03/2019
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee
- Job Location/ Duty Station: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- No. of Vacancies: 44 Posts
Name of Post & Discipline
- MT (HR) – 19 Posts
- MT (Marketing) – 25 Posts
- Total – 44 Posts
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Minimum Educational Qualification
- MT (HR): Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
- MT (MKTG.): Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE with Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
Date of Reckoning Eligibility Criteria
- The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of minimum educational qualification, and age shall be 30th April 2019 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
- Age Limit (as on 30th April 2019)
- MT (HR) & MT (MKTG.) – Maximum age limit is 29 years
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer-based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 post. Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on NFL website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online application form
- Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview. The following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters as under:
- Online Test: 80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Personal Interview: 20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Total – 100%
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Pay and Perks for NFL Management Trainee
- NFL offers one of the best pay packages in the Fertilizer industry. The selected candidates, who shall undergo minimum one-year training at our various Units/Offices, will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000 at the Basic Pay of Rs.40000 during one year training period at a CTC of Rs. 10.5 lakhs (approx.).
- On successful completion of training period and on clearance of minimum standards, such candidates will be considered for regularization as Officers in the pay scale of Rs.40000- 3% – 140000 at a basic pay of Rs.41200/-.
Service Agreement Bond
- Selected UR/OBC(NCL) candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.80,000/- and Rs.20,000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
See: Government Jobs
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid email ID, which should remain valid for at least one year;
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph in white background of size 140 X 160 kb (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 90 X 120 Kb (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- Supporting documents as detailed in the foregoing at Para. D.1.i. for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 Kb each)
- For payment of application fee of Rs.700/-, the “UR”, “OBC” and “EWS’ candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card only.
- The registration process involves following steps www.nationalfertilizers.com > Careers > Recruitment in NFL > Recruitment for Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019 > Apply Online
- Online Mode – By Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking
See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Cut-off date of reckoning eligibility shall remain 30th April 2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15th May 2019 (1000 hours)
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 14th June 2019 (1730 hours)
See: List of Entrance Exams for Teaching Jobs