NCRTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply 40 Vacancy for Junior Engineer (Civil)
NCRTC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019 – National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites applications from experienced persons having work experience with Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies for the post of Junior Engineer-II (Civil). Eligible candidates can apply before 21st December 2019.
- No. of Posts – 40 (UR-16; OBC-11; SC-06; ST-03; EWS-04)
- Name of Post – Junior Engineer-II (Civil)/ NE7
- Pay scale – Rs.27500-97350
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for NCRTC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
- Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering** (Diploma in Engineering (Civil) is essential, without which higher qualification will not be considered for candidature) should be obtained from recognized University/ Institute/ Government body. Candidate should have minimum pay package of Rupees three Lakh per annum
- Experience: Minimum 03 (Three) years’ experience in Civil construction works. Out of which one year should be in construction work in Metro Rail/ Railways project.
- Max. age limit is 30 Years.
NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
- The selection will be made through a written examination. Date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Surety bond & Probation Period
- The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.1,50,000/-* to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years. (* Plus Training cost & GST, as applicable)
- After joining the candidate has to undergo a probation period as per Corporations’ policy. A three months’ prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
NCRTC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 21st December 2019.
- Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
- “Application for the Post Of Junior Engineer-II (Civil)” and should be addressed to:-
- Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be accepted. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self-attested:
- (a) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- (b) Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment and latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- (c) Copies of the APARs
- (d) Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
- (e) Proof of CTC for Private sector candidate.
NCRTC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Last date to apply||21st December 2019|
For more details visit website https://ncrtc.in/jobs.php
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs