NAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out, Apply Online for 26 Technical Assistant, Technical Officer another posts Vacancies
NAL Recruitment 2021 – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Technical Asst, Technical Officer, Sr. Technical Officer Vacancy to be filled in all over India.
Interested aspirants must fill in a specially designed Electronic Application Form available on the website: www.nal.res.in on or before 21st May 2021. Read further for more details on NAL Recruitment 2021
NAL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name – National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Job Type – Central Govt
- Recruitment Type – Direct Recruitment
- Advt No – Advt. No.3/2021
- Post Name – Technical Assistant
- Total Vacancy – 26 Posts
- Job Location – All Over India
- Technical Assistant – 19
- Technical Officer – 01
- Senior Technical Officer I – 02
- Senior Technical Officer II – 04
- Total – 26
NAL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16th April 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NAL Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: You can check National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) job Qualification details below
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ BCA / Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engineering / Technology OR B Sc in Computer Science / Diploma in Hotel management of at least 3 years full time duration OR at least 2 years Full Time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its Equivalent with Experience of 2 years in the relevant area / Field
- Technical Officer: B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent with 50% Marks
- Senior Technical Officer I: B E/B Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized Institution / University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Duality Control. Quality Assurance Design and Manufacturing standards in Aircraft industry
- Senior Technical Officer II: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production / Industrial I Aerospace / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Materials Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized Institution / University with 5 years Experience in the relevant field
- Check the age limit details below.
- Technical Assistant – 28 Years
- Technical Officer – 30 Years
- Senior Technical Officer I – 35 Years
- Senior Technical Officer II – 40 Years
NAL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16 Apr 2021 to 21 May 2021.
Simple Steps to Apply
- Initially visit the official website – https://www.nal.res.in/
- Search for NAL Technical Officer Notification 2021.
- Click to download it and read all the instructions.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
- If eligible, click to apply online.
- Upload the required documents.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Once again recheck the details.
- Finally, save & submit the form.
- Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded
- All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of online payment.
- The selection Process for the post, the candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Interview
- The final stage in the applicant selection process is the board decision. As a result, candidates refer to the official site for more information.
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Technical Officer – Rs.44900/-
- Senior Technical Officer I – Rs.56100/-
- Senior Technical Officer II – Rs.67700/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website