Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification out, Apply online for 2428 Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Maharashtra Postal Circle (India Post Office) has released the notification for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The Maharashtra Postal Circle has announced 2428 vacancies to be filled through recruitment drive.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Check more details on Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: Maharashtra Postal Circle (India Post)
- Category: Post Office Jobs
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Total Vacancy – 2428 Posts
Community Wise Vacancy Details
- UR: 1105
- EWS: 246
- OBC: 565
- SC: 191
- ST: 244
- PWD-A: 10
- PWD-B: 23
- PWD-C: 29
- PWD-DE: 15
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 27th April 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 26th May 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27th April 2021 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in the Upper age limit for different categories is as under:
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years
- Aspirants should have completed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Govt. or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online http://www.appost.in/ or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate
- The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Candidates can apply online mode through website appost.in
- Find the advertisement in the Official website.
- First, register your application
- Make fee payment
- Fill all particulars without any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- BPM – Rs.12000 to Rs.14500
- ABPM/DAk Sevak – Rs.10000 to Rs.12000
- However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website