SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 25271 Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) Posts
SSC Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Recruitment 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the online application link for the post of Constable (General Duty) ) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR).
Interested candidates possessing required eligibility can submit their application till 31st August 2021. Check out the details on SSC Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
SSC Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Dates for Submission of Online Applications: 17th July to 31st August 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 31st August 2021
- Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment: 02nd September 2021
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 04th September 2021
- Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07th September 2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than the age of 23 years as on August 1, 2021
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- ST/SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (GEN) – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 8 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 10 years
SSC Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & interested applicants are required to register and submit an online form for the SSC Recruitment Constable GD Vacancies through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 17th July to 31st August 2021
- To apply, simply click on New Registration on the website and start the application process.
- General Male – Rs. 100
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
Stage 1 – SSC GD Constable Online Exam
- Applications found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Exam (CBE).
- There will be 100 questions on:
No. of Questions
General Intelligence and Reasoning
1 hour and 30 min
General Knowledge and General Awareness
Stage 2 – SSC GD Constable Physical Test
- Candidates who will qualify online will be called for PET & PST conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
SC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
- SSC GD Constable Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the exam (last week of July 2021).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website