Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 1054 Security Assistant and Executive Posts
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 - Intelligence Bureau (IB), under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has released a notification for 1054 posts of Security Assistant (Executive).
Selected candidates will be appointed in the various Subsidiary of Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs. The application process for these posts in IB Recruitment 2018 will start from 20th October 2018 will continue till 10th November 2018. The applicants must make sure that the fulfil all the requisite criteria before applying for the posts. The candidates may visit MHA website www.mha.gov.in or NCS portal www.ncs.gov.in
Intelligence Bureau (IB) 1054 Security Asst/Exec Recruitment 2018 Online Apply
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies announced by IB Recruitment 2018 cell: 1054 Posts
- Name of the Post: Security Assistant (Executive)
- Classification: General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starting Date: 20th October 2018
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 10th November 2018
- Last Date of Payment: 13th November 2018
Educational Qualification required to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
- The candidates should possess Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialects mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of Examination.
- Field experience in Intelligence work.
Age Limit for IB Recruitment (Recruitment for Intelligence Bureau) 2018
- The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statutory bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
Intelligence Bureau Selection Process for 2018 Recruitment
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam. The applicants should have knowledge of local language of the state applying for.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III exam
Scheme of Exam
Tier-I: Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
- General Awareness (40 questions)
- Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
- Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
- English language (20 questions)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time: 2 Hours
Tier-II: (Qualifying marks-20): Descriptive type:
- Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.: 40 Marks. Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test): 10 Marks
Tier-III: Interview/Personality test 50
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1).
Recruitment for Intelligence Bureau Application Fees
- Exam Fee Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen* & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ posts on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the fee
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Application Process - How to apply for recruitment in Intelligence Bureau?
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 20th October 2018 to 10th November 2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20th October 2018 and after 10th November 2018, will not be accepted
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date
- They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from time to time