Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 50 Vacancies
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT)Recruitment – Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (IT) entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
- Executive Branch SSC (X) IT
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment Dates 2022
- Application Begin :27th January 2022
- Last Date for Registration : 10th February 2022
- Course Start : July 2022
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidates must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination or the following:
- MSc/BE/B.Tech /M.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software systems / Cyber Security / System Administration & Networking /Computer Systems & Networking / Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence ), or
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Age Between : 02/07/1997 to 01/01/2003
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 Jan to 10 Feb 2022
- Read the Notification for More Details about Navy Executive IT Branch Recruitment.
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlist, Merit, Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website