Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply online for JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course 2022 (April)
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022 (April) – Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission for JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course Apr 2022 in the Indian Army Judge Advocate General Branch.
Indian Army Recruitment of JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course Apr 2022 Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates are open for both Men and Women. Candidates can apply online for Law Graduates Posts – JAG 28th Course April 2022 in Indian Army.
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022 (April) Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application: 29th September 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 28th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022 (April)
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- Note: Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Exam Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination)
- Candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022 (April) Application Process
- Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the application form.
- Step 1: Candidates can apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Step 3: Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard..
- Step 4: A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. Continue to fill in details and click ‘Save and Continue”.
- Step 5: After checking all the details click on Submit.
Selection Process for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2022 (April)
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will shortlist the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB)
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered email id and SMS only
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedures. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail on stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on the official website
- Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Exam for Officers Entry into Army as applicable
Period of Probation
- An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission
- Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Cost of Training
- Cost of training Rs.12908/- per week, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website