Exim Bank, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 07 Deputy Manager and Manager Posts
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2019 – Export-Import (EXIM) Bank of India has released the official notification for the Recruitment of Officers in Junior/Middle Management levels for IT Professionals. The total number of vacancies in EXIM Bank 2019 Recruitment is 07.
Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 09th September 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Export-Import Bank of India, an all India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India and overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore and Ahmedabad, invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals in the following area of expertise:
- Post Name: Deputy Manager & Manager
- Exim Bank India Job Location: All India
- Pay Scale: Rs.23700 – 42020/-, 31705 – 45950/-
- No of Exim Bank Vacancy
- Total No. of Posts – 07
- Manager – IT (Finacle Developer) – 02
- Manager – IT (Sharepoint/.Net Developer) – 01
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – 04
- Candidates must have completed Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
- Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Finacle Development. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Finacle CBS Customization, Jasper Report development and PL/SQL programming.
- Applicant’s Maximum age limit should be between 28 years as on 01 August 2019 for all Deputy Manager and 32 Years for Manager Posts.
- However, for more details of post wise age limit to check Official Advertisement
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.eximbankindia.in from August 21, 2019, to September 09, 2019 & send the printout along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc.
- If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Website Link opens 21st August 2019
- Last day for payment of Examination Fee: 09th September 2019
- Tentative date of Written Examination: 05th October 2019
- Tentative Date of Interview: 01st November 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence