East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1216 Post Apprentice vacancies
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 – Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway for 1216 Vacancies.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before 06th January 2020.
Unit Name and Vacancy
- Apprentices will be engaged in the following Units and Trades:
- East Coast Railway, Headquarter – 10
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 250
- Khurda Road Division – 317
- Waltair Division – 553
- Sambalpur Division – 86
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National trade certificate in relevant trades.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th Class pass with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
Age Limit (as on 28-12-2019)
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking average of Matriculation [with minimum 50% marks) + ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
- The Panel will be prepared taking the average of % marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI exam giving equal weightage to both.
- For All Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women: No Fee
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online by visiting www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Candidates are required to click on the link provided for filling online application up the personal details/Bio-DATA etc carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth is exactly as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of Candidature and also debarment.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online
|07th December 2019 at 11:00 Hrs
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||06th January 2020 at 23:59 Hrs
For more Details and instruction for filling up online applications will be available on the website www.rrcbbs.org.in.
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation