DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1817 MTS Post
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019 – Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has released the recruitment notification of Multi Tasking Staff post for 1817 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020
DRDO Recruitment Details
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is working under Ministry of Defence, Government of India and is responsible for Research & Development of state-of-the-art battlefields systems required by Nation’s forces viz. Army, Navy & Air Force. It has more than 60 laboratories spread over country which are working in diversified research areas across the spectrum of science.
- DRDO invites online applications from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form.
See: Government Jobs
- Defence Research and Development Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the vacancy details below.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||163||114||503||188||849||1817|
- Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019
- All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility as mentioned in this advertisement
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules).
Educational Qualification Requirement
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Fitness: Candidates must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical deformity which may interfere in efficient discharge of duties. Provisionally shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a medical examination as prescribed by the competent authority, before the offer of appointment is issued. If a candidate is found unfit, he/she will not be offered an appointment. For PWD candidates, medical fitness standards are as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Certificate (NOC): Candidates serving in Govt., PSU, Autonomous organisations, Armed Forces and Departmental candidates must apply through proper channel. Candidate should obtain NOC from the present employer at appropriate time.
- Candidate must be within prescribed age limit on the crucial date of eligibility. However, upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC-NCL, PWD, ESM, Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt. Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 as per the rule prescribed by the Govt. of India
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates applying against unreserved (UR) vacancies. Candidates belonging to PWD, ESM, Central Govt. Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 categories, who are applying against UR vacancies will get age relaxation benefit only for their respective category as above and no additional relaxation will be given for belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category (Refer FAQs for further details)
- For relaxation, proforma for certificates may be downloaded (if required) from the CEPTAM notice board on DRDO website
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO CEPTAM) may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- The selection process will consist of Tier-I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection
- Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- Note: A) SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will be considered against the unreserved vacancies as per extant Govt. of India orders. B) The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates. C) Shortlisted candidates will be called for Tier-II.
- Final Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I exam merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates). However, this ratio may increase or decrease depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in Tier-I in the bracket will also be included. Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
- For TIER-I (CBT) – Candidates are advised to choose any three different cities from the following list in order of priority for Tier-I Exam. The option/preference once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible.
- Agra; Hyderabad; Nagpur; Ahmedabad; Imphal; Nasik; Aurangabad; Indore; Panaji; Bengaluru; Itanagar; Patna; Bhopal; Jabalpur; Port Blair; Bhubaneswar; Jaipur; Prayagraj; Chandigarh; Jammu; Pune; Chennai; Jodhpur; Raipur; Coimbatore; Kanpur; Ranchi; Dehradun; Kochi; Siliguri; Delhi Ncr; Kolkata; Thiruvananthapuram; Gorakhpur; Lucknow; Varanasi; Guwahati; Mumbai; Vijaywada; Gwalior; Mysore; Visakhapatnam
- For TIER-II (CBT) – No choice for city is required to be given by the candidates for Tier-II. Cities for the Tier-II will be decided by CEPTAM based on the operational requirement.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later
- All candidates must apply online through the link DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on DRDO Website https://www.drdo.gov.in
- Applications submitted by other means/mode will be summarily rejected
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/network congestion or failure to login to the website on account of heavy rush/load on the website during the closing days
- CEPTAM will not be responsible for the candidates, if candidates are not able to submit their applications within the last date due to the aforesaid reasons
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary/ITI examination certificate; otherwise, their candidature may be cancelled
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage
- The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application: (i) 10th Class or ITI Certificate for age proof & EQR (ii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.) (iii) Signature on plain white paper (iv) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate or ITI Certificate etc.) which must be carried during the exam & document verification. H) Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them. I) Candidates are required to submit all the acquired qualification as on crucial date of eligibility during filling of online application form.
- Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid by the candidate
- Mode of Payment: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected will NOT be refunded.
- Exemption from Payment of Fee: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules. Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt. on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
Date of Exam & Admit Card [TIER-I & TIER-II (CBT)
- The date of exam will be published on website later. The date, time & venue of examination will be given on admit card. The admit cards will be available on our website https://www.drdo.gov.in for download/print, preferably 02 weeks prior to exam. Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidates must print (preferably in colour) the admit card and carry it for appearing in examinations.
- Valid original photo Id (as mentioned in the application form) is mandatory with admit card to appear in the examination. CEPTAM reserves the right to divert candidate of any centre to other centre depending upon operational constraints. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for any change in exam city, centre, date and shift allotted to candidate(s)
- Mere issue of e-admit card to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CEPTAM.
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 23rd January 2020
- Opening Date for Online Application: 23rd December 2019 (Time: 1000 HRS)
- Closing Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2020 (Time: 1700 HRS)
- Tentative Date of TIER-I Exam (CBT): To be announced on DRDO website