Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply now
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited applications from the candidates who are domicile of Kerala for recruitment to the post of Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Amendment Act 1973. Interested candidates can apply for 136 vacancies for the post of CSL Graduate and Diploma Apprentice through the online mode from 23/02/2022 to 09/03/2022.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Details
- The Post’s Title: Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- The Board’s Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- No of Vacancies: 136 Posts
- Job Place: Kochi
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Commencement of submission of application: 23rd February 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 09th March 2022
- Graduate Apprentice – 67
- Technician Apprentice – 69
- Total – 136
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Category-I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to above
- Some Universities/Institutes/Exam Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Exam Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted
Category-II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- Born on or before 23.02.2004
- As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Duration of Training
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement
- In case of any issues/queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region, Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT
- The contact details of BOAT, Southern Region are available in the website http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us
- Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website