BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Walk-In for 56 Graduate and Technician Apprentices Post
BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s leading engineering enterprise under Govt. of India, has invited offline applications from eligible and interested Indian citizens for filling 56 vacancies to the post of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering streams through direct recruitment to be posted at BHEL’s Electronics Division in Bengaluru/Bangalore.
BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentices – 05
- Technician Apprentices – 51
- Total – 56
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
- Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering
- No. of Training Slots:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 01
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 03
- Computer Science Engineering – 01
- Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2017/2018/2019 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2017
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering
- No. of Training Slots: 51 Nos.
- Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2017/2018/2019 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2017.
Age as on 01st December 2019:
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 Years (General); 30 Years (OBC); 32 Years (SC/ST)
- The selection of candidates as Graduate and Technician Apprentices through BHEL Recruitment will be done through a ‘Walk-in-Interview’ process scheduled on December 9, 2019 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm in Bengaluru.
- Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview. If no. of candidates reporting for walk in interview are more, candidates will be asked to fill a format (enclosed) and submit photocopies of all the certificates (as applicable).
- Selected candidates will be communicated later after scrutiny of the applications and other documents. Selection will be based on merit (%age of consolidated marks in all the semesters/ years of Diploma). In case candidates having CGPA results, CGPA to percentage formula to be provided.
- Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) – Rs.9000/- per month.
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.8000/- per month.
Standard of Fitness
- Candidates shall have the Standard of Fitness as prescribed.
How to apply for BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- Candidates applying for Graduate and Technician Apprentices post through BHEL Recruitment must fill the application form in the prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and appear for the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ with original as well as two sets of self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents listed in the notification at the,”Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Electronics Division (END), Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560026,” on December 9, 2019 between 9:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions available with BHEL website: edn.bhel.com.
BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||09th December 2019|
|Date for Walk-In-Interview||09th December 2019|
Download application form and read the detailed notification about BHEL Recruitment for Graduate and Technician Apprentices post here http://edn.bhel.com/images/stories/recruit/GA.pdf