AWES Army School Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
Army School Recruitment 2019 – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) issued AWES APS Army School Recruitment 2019-20 Notification for conducting AWES Combined Selection Screening Examination (CSSE Exam) 2019-20 for the recruitment of 8000 PGT, TGT, PRT Posts for the academic year 2019-20 for 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located all over India functioning under Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Eligible candidates can apply online for Army Public School Recruitment before 19th to 20th October 2019
More details regarding Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Age Limit, Online Registration, Exam Scheme & Selection Process etc. are given below.
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Army School Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Army Public schools (APS) are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure-1
- There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
- Name of an Organization: Army Public School
- Recruitment Name: APS Recruitment 2019
- Job Role: (i) PGT, (II) TGT, (III) PRT
- Job Location: Around Various Army Public Schools
- Total Vacancies – 8000 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Minimum 50% marks
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Post Graduation & B.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Graduation & B.Ed.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – Graduation & B.Ed. / D.Ed. (2yr)
- CTET/ TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification. However, CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam
Age Limit (as on 01st April 2020)
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/ PRT should be < 29 years & PGT < 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
- Selection Procedure for Army School recruitment 2019-19 for teacher will be done in three stages:
Stage 1 – Screening Exam
- Screening Exam will be conducted on 19th and 20th October 2019, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score
- Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification
Stage 2 – Interview
- There may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management
Stage 3 – Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency
- For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire
See: List of Entrance Exams for Teaching Jobs
- Candidates who wish to apply for Army School Recruitment 2019 are expected to Register Online for the Screening Exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in/Candidate/GeneralInstructions.aspx
- The registration portal will be open from 01st September 2019 to 21st September 2019. Candidates can register from 09.00 AM on 01st September 2019 to 05.00 PM on 21st October 2019
- Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under:
- Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal
- Fill up the personal information or the application form
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ONLINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same
- To apply for the 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT job in Army Welfare Education Society the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste-wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Application Fees – Rs.500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Costs of the Papers are as under
- Part A – Rs 100/-
- Part B – Rs 100/- (specific subject)
- Admit Cards will be available ONLINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
- Will be put up on the AWES website www.awesindia.com. This being an online examination. No review of results shall be allowable.
- The Important dates for Army School Recruitment 2019-20 session are given as under. Candidates are required to please take care of the dates so that they do not miss out.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01st September 2019, 09:00 AM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21st September 2019, 05:00 PM
- Availability of Admit Cards Online: 04th October 2019
- Exam Date: 19th and 20th October 2019
- Publication of Results: 30th October 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019