Army Public School Teachers Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
Army Public School Teachers Recruitment – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has published the notification for the recruitment of 8700 Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The recruitment will be done through `Online Screening Test’.
Army Public School Teachers Recruitment Dates 2022
- Application Begin : 07th January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28th January 2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 28th January 2022
- Exam Date: 19-20th February 2022
- Admit Card Available: 10th February 2022
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
Army Public School Teachers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
PGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks
- English : Master Degree in English with B.Ed. Degree
- Hindi : Master Degree in Hindi with B.Ed. Degree
- Mathematics : Master Degree in Mathematics with B.Ed. Degree
- History : Master Degree in History with B.Ed. Degree
- Geography : Master Degree in Geography with B.Ed. Degree
- Economics : Master Degree in Economics with B.Ed. Degree
- Political Science : Master Degree in Politics with B.Ed. Degree
- Physics : Master Degree in Physics with B.Ed. Degree
- Chemistry : Master Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry with B.Ed. Degree
- Biology : Master Degree in Zoology with B.Ed. Degree
- Biotechnology : Master Degree in Biotechnology with B.Ed. Degree
- Psychology :Master Degree in Psychology with B.Ed. Degree
- Commerce : Master Degree in Commerce with B.Ed. Degree
- Computer Science / IT : BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT / M.Sc. Math
- Home Science : Master Degree in Home Science with B.Ed. Degree
- Physical Education : Master Degree in Physical Education M.PEd
TGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks
- English : Bachelor Degree in English with B.Ed Degree
- Hindi : Bachelor Degree in Hindi with B.Ed Degree
- Sanskrit : Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit with B.Ed Degree
- History : Bachelor Degree in History with B.Ed Degree
- Geography : Bachelor Degree in Geography with B.Ed Degree
- Political Science : Bachelor Degree in Politics with B.Ed Degree
- Mathematics : Bachelor Degree in Maths with B.Ed Degree
- Physics : Bachelor Degree in Physics with B.Ed Degree
- Chemistry : Bachelor Degree in Chemistry with B.Ed Degree
- Biology : Bachelor Degree in Botany / Zoology with B.Ed Degree
- Graduate with B.Ed / 2 Year Diploma / Four Year Integrated Course
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2021)
- Fresh Candidates Below : 40 Years
- For NCR Schools TGT/PRT Below : 29 Yr, PGT Below 36 Yr
- For Experience Candidates Below : 57 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rules
Army Public School Teachers Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ .
- Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
- For General / OBC : Rs. 385/-
- For SC / ST : Rs. 385/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode
- The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: –
- Stage 1-Screening Exam. An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 February 2022, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given a Score Card which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test: –
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g., candidates holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Note: Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle a candidate for an appointment as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders the candidate eligible for Stage 2 and 3 of the selection processes.
- Stage 2: Interview. As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. It may be held as per discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, a written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. The Selection Committee may also hold computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Part A Syllabus: Total 80 Questions; Time Duration: 1 hr 30 Minutes
- Section A – Basic GK
- Section B – Current Affairs
- Section C – Professional Knowledge
Part B (TGT) Syllabus: Total 120 Questions; Time Duration: 2 hrs
- Section A – Subject Specific Basic Knowledge based on VI- X Std syllabus
- Section B – Subject Specific Moderate Knowledge based on VI-X std syllabus
- Section C – Subject Specific Higher Knowledge based on XIXII syllabus
- Section D – Subject Specific Higher Level Knowledge based on Graduation Syllabus
Part B (PGT) Syllabus: Total 120 Questions; Time Duration: 2 hrs.
- Section A – Subject Specific Basic Knowledge based on XIXII Std syllabus
- Section B – Subject Specific Moderate Knowledge based on XI-XII std syllabus
- Section C – Subject Specific Higher Level Knowledge based on Post Graduation syllabus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website