Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 920 Civilian Posts at Ordnance Units
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 for Civilian Posts – Applications are invited from Indian nationals to fill up the Group C vacancies of civilian posts through direct Central Recruitment for ordnance units of Southern command of Army.
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details:
- Material Assistant: Total post-11
- Lower division clerk: Total post- 110
- Fireman: Total post-61
- Cook: Total post- 5
- Steno Grade II: Total post-2
- Tradesman mate: Total post- 561
- Safaiwala: Total post-26
- Messenger: Total post- 14
- Washerman: Total post-02
- Gardner: Total post- 01
- Female Searcher: Total post- 04
- Armourer: Total post- 02
- Tele operator: Total post- 02
- CMD (OG): Total post-02
- Saddler: Total post- 01
- Fitter (MV): Total post- 01
- Vender: Total post-03
- Barber: Total post- 01
- Tin & Copper Smith: Total post-01
- Vehicle Mech: Total post-01
- Tailor: Total post- 01
- Painter & Decorator: Total post- 01
- Carpenter & joiner: Total post- 03
- Electrician: Total post- 02
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must have passed Class 10/Matriculation or equivalent; 10+12/Class 12/HSC or equivalent; Graduation or equivalent from a recognised University/Institution as specified in the notification.
- The candidate must have attained 18 years of age and not be more than 27 years with relaxation for reserved candidate as per AOC guidelines.
- The pay scale for various vacancies is Rs. 5200 to Rs 20,000 per month
See: Government Jobs 2020
- All the selection process will be carried out at AOC Centre, Secunderbad – 15
- Screening of application may be carried out & shortlisted the candidates based on their qualifying exam average marks.. The candidate who fails to qualify in the physical test shall not permit to undergo written test. Skill test wherever applicable will be conducted and will be qualifying in nature.
- Selection of candidate shall be carried out based on the performance in written exam and subsequent merit list.
- The question papers of written test (objective type) will be bilingual (both English and Hindi for all posts).
- Syllabus for written examination will be (a) General Intelligence and reasoning (b) General English (c) Numerical aptitude (d) General Awareness
- Selection of all Gp ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only subject to qualifying in the practical/physical/ skill/trade/typing tests.
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in from 16th Dec. 2019 to 15th January 2019.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of Id proof(Aadhar card, PAN card etc) latest passport size colour photograph an Std 10th passing certificate/Graduation certificate issued by recognized board/ University and any other such documents as per general instructions on the website (maximum up to 80 kbs only)
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only eligible candidates will be called for the Physical/written examination
Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment 2019 Important dates
- Start date of application: 16th Dec. 2019
- Close date of application: 15th Jan. 2019
See: Indian Army Entrance Exams 2020
1-36/1 salapuvani palem village, maredepudi vskp pine no531019